AO-40 Downconverter Freq. Conversion

Do to moving I've been off the birds for about a year and an half.
I'm glad to report that all is nearly set up again, if I can just
remember what goes where! Can anyone direct me to a frequency
conversion chart that was helpful in finding the beacon and handy to
use with down converters that output to around 122. I know I had one
that made it real easy to find the beacon and set up the uplink freq.
but can't seem to find it. Moving is Hell!.

Rick
W2JAZ
--
Richard J. Lawn, Dean