AO-40 Downconverter Freq. Conversion

Do to moving I've been off the birds for about a year and an half.
I'm glad to report that all is nearly set up again, if I can just
remember what goes where! Can anyone direct me to a frequency
conversion chart that was helpful in finding the beacon and handy to
use with down converters that output to around 122. I know I had one
that made it real easy to find the beacon and set up the uplink freq.
but can't seem to find it. Moving is Hell!.

Richard J. Lawn, Dean
College of Performing Arts
The University of the Arts
320 South Broad Street