AMSAT beacon+20 net on ao-40

Hi

Just a reminder.

I will call the next session of the AMSAT net at 0400z 23 November 2003(
Saturday evening 22:00 central time).
Beacon+20, up 5 and 5 if that one is busy...

I am not sure how good the conditions are at that time, and I hope that the
West Coast does not have to wait too long to get into the foot print.  But,
we'll give it our best effort.  I was not able to find more suitable
conditions during times when I can participate in the net.

All radio amateurs anywhere are welcome to participate...The format will be
round table.  N/C will maintain a fixed xmit frequency, please note your
position in the round table.  A nice round table conversation is the
primary function of the net.....

I am looking forward to meet many ao-40 operators during the next net.

            73, Dieter kx4y@amsat.org

Dieter  K.  Schliemann        e-mail: kx4y@amsat.org
Phone:  1.256.259.3900	       packet radio: KX4Y@GB7YKS.#19.GBR.EU
Mobile: 1.256.599.0581