Predict install Thanks!

Many thanks to all the public and private messages for help on installing
Predict software! I have it up and running and now just have to configure
it. I am not very familar with Linux or the commands and running it in
terminal mode, making directoreis, viewing files, compiling ect. I have lots
of stuff to read now on Linux annnnd many book marks to refer too.

I have learned a lot in the last few days. I also say all the programs that
I didn't install in the beginning such as the compiler!

Thanks!
Mike
N6IMF