Re: Coax Question

Hi Dave

LMR 400 coax is a good product to use .     Care in installing connector
is a must.
You might consider the use of only one run of coax by utilizing
duplexers.
This is especially true if you intend to operate a mode V up link  with
mode U down link.
The reasoning is to help prevent receive de sense .
Again especially if you use preamp on the U band antenna array.

I hope this has provide some food for thought .

Joe K0VTY
Amsat Area Coordinator for NE