Re: Coax Question

What is your criteria to condemn the 9913 ?   high insertion loss ?

I use 1/2" ANDREW superflex from the building bulkhead to the tower and
up the tower,
then a length of LMR400 Ultra Flex around the rotator and to the mast
mounted preamplifiers.
LMR ULTRA FLEX is more flexible than the straight LMR400.

Mast mounted preamplifiers are on the vertical mast and do not elevate,
so I cannot fill them with rain water.

Stan, WA1ECF