Re: predict install error

Hi,

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, hobergenix wrote:

> When I run the ./configure command  I get this response
>
> one moment please
> ./configure: line15: cc: command not found
> compilation failed
> are you sure you have a c compiler (gcc) installed
>
> Am I missing a command or program?

Yes, You need Gnu C Compiler (gcc)  instaled.
Pleac copy from instalation media to temporary directory files:
gcc*, libstd*, glibc-devel*, make*, autoconf*

Install with command: rpm -Uvh *.rpm

If there will be any missing dependance, pleas copy it too and start with
rpm command again.

I hope it will fix Your problem.

Best regards,
Artur SP5QAN