From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Dave Marthouse
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 8:08 PM
To: Amsat Group
Subject: [amsat-bb] Coax Question

It is time to put in new coax runs for my 2 meter and 70 centimeter
satellite station.  I have about a 75 foot run of 9913 cable for this run.
To gain added flexibility I am thinking of changing to lmr400 cable on both
bands.  I would appreciate information if lmr400 is a better performer or
equivalent to 99-13 coax.  Any other information would be appreciated as
well.  What say???

Dave Marthouse N2AAM
dmart@lynchburg.net