Re: help with it

Hi Nick,

This happened to me: I run InstantTrack on an
ancient x386 4M of memory and it runs fine.

I copied it to a brand new Pentium 4 machine with
a clock speed faster than the AO-40 S-Band downlink
and with half a gigabyte of memory and it says
"not enough memory" - I hate when that happens!

It turns out that Windows-XP sets the DOS session
default to "no EMS memory." I don't remember if I ran
into this problem on Win2000 but I wouldn't be surprised
if this is the problem. Change the DOS session properties
to EMS Memory - Auto and it should be OK.

Let me know if that does it. I don't have a Win2000
machine anymore (Oh, that's so 5 minutes ago... :)
but WinXP is pretty similar.

73,
Tony AA2TX

---