From: "Greg D." <ko6th_greg@hotmail.com>
To: <hobergenix@sbcglobal.net>; <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Help inetting up Predict tracking program

Hi Mike,

I have it running under SuSE 7.3 and 8.2, but I don't think there's anything
about RH that would change the process.  If I recall, you basically
unarchive the sources into a directory structure (create a directory to play
in, and point ark at it), log in as root (su is fine), and type ./configure.

Let us know what you're seeing go wrong, and we'll help you get through it.

Greg  KO6TH