Re: Help inetting up Predict tracking program

Hi Mike,

I have it running under SuSE 7.3 and 8.2, but I don't think there's anything
about RH that would change the process.  If I recall, you basically
unarchive the sources into a directory structure (create a directory to play
in, and point ark at it), log in as root (su is fine), and type ./configure.

Let us know what you're seeing go wrong, and we'll help you get through it.

Greg  KO6TH