From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Keith McDonnell
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 11:36 AM
To: AMSAT-BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO40 RCV and Icom CIV

Hello to all,
Is there anyone out there using the AO40RCV software with and Icom rig?
I am looking for the actual serial commands to type into the rig control
screen to control the UP/DOWN freq. changes. I have been to ALL the
websites regarding the protocol, read up on the CIV functions, and still
can't make it work. I am just looking for the actual command lines,
please don't direct me to any sites, I've seen them all. Thank you to
all, and happy, healthy holidays! 73, Keith  KG2IX