Re: AO40 RCV and Icom CIV

Hi Keith,

As far as I can recall, the "UP/DOWN" mic-click
serial commands are only implemented on Kenwood radios.

For an ICOM radio, you would need to rig up
some opto-couplers to your actual mic buttons and
use the DTR & RTS signals on the serial port.

If you have InstantTrack, you could instead try
using InstantTune via the serial port to tune for
the beacon. Let me know if you want to try it
and I'll help you set it up.

73,
Tony AA2TX

---