AO40 RCV and Icom CIV

Hello to all,
Is there anyone out there using the AO40RCV software with and Icom rig?
I am looking for the actual serial commands to type into the rig control
screen to control the UP/DOWN freq. changes.
I have been to ALL the websites regarding the protocol, read up on the CIV
functions, and still can't make it work.
I am just looking for the actual command lines, please don't direct me to
any sites, I've seen them all.
Thank you to all, and happy, healthy holidays!
73, Keith  KG2IX