a short fo29 story

Today, during the 14:30 Z pass, I tried out my new homebrew 8 el. yagi. 20
watt and mobile whip on uplink, and the little yagi on the downlink. I had
worked the bird with verticals so far, and with a lot of difficulty. Today
the signals were simply extraordinary. I've been a ham for 21 years now,
and have nearly two DXCC honor roll (one as IK2BHX and the second almost
completed as HB9DSU) but it was QUITE SOME TIME that radio didn't give such
a buzz! See you soon on AO40! :) 73. Piero HB9DSU