From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of kevin schuchmann
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 8:43 PM
To: Kazu Sakamoto,JJ1WTK; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] byte count problem of P3T

On Monday 17 November 2003 10:11, Kazu Sakamoto,JJ1WTK wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I often have a problem of byte count on P3T when I watch the AO-40 TLM
> from Goddard server in case of more than one feeders are online.
snip!
> Is there anybody who have same problem or any suggestions ?
>
> 73, Kazu Sakamoto  JJ1WTK
>     jj1wtk@jamsat.or.jp  http://www.jj1wtk.jp/

Hello Kazu,

   I see the same thing here, for whatever reason P3T does not like the same
blocks back to back..   ao40tlmview doesn't seem to care it just counts them
both...
   I will stream once in awhile to GFSC and I always check to see if others
are streaming first... but unfortunately not everyone else does... I have
had
others start streaming right on top...

I'm not sure of a long term fix....

73