Glen Akins, W6ART, SK

To Fellow AMSAT Members:

Last Saturday morning, I learned that Glen Akins, W6ART of Hollywood,
CA, has become a silent key. Glen's wife told me that he was a strong
enthusiast and avid supporter of AMSAT. She also told me he got much
satisfaction from our amateur satellite hobby and its unique
comradeship. Resultantly members and the organization always had a
special place in his heart. As a result, she has asked that all
memorials from his ham and non-ham friends be made to AMSAT-NA.

73,

Russ Tillman, K5NRK

Russell K. Tillman
Deputy Chief of Staff
Environmental Laboratory
US Army Engineer Research and Development Center
Vicksburg, MS 39180-6199
Telephone: 601-634-4201/Fax: 601-634-4838
Office E-mail: tillmar@wes.army.mil
Home E-mail: k5nrk@amsat.org