Back issues of AMSAT newsletter available

I am in the process of cleaning house here and have decided to get rid of my
collection of AMSAT Journals (years 1977-2000...I'm keeping the last two
years).  Rather than dump them at the recycle center, I am willing to box
them up and send them to someone who would like to have them (you pay the
shipping).

The collection goes back to about 1977 and is pretty complete, although I
don't see any issues from 1983.  I counted 100 pieces.  Some issues are
missing but I think there were times that issues didn't get printed and that
may account for some of the missing issues.

Here's the deal....you pay the UPS.  It has to be UPS because it is much
easier for me.  The box weighs almost 20 pounds so you can estimate the
shipping.

If more than one person is interested, I'll send them to the one who is
willing to make a donation to AMSAT.  If more than one person is willing to
make a donation, then the top donor gets the stack.  If nobody wants them,
the recycle center is the last option.

Respond to me direct (off the bulletin board) at aa9lc@amsat.org if
interested.

73!