re: NEW: backfire helix webpage,

Excellent!  I especially appreciate NEC2 models being provided with antenna
articles, as that gives me a direct starting point for further experiments
(for example, modeling the dish and feed structure as well as the helix feed
itself).  It seems like it might be possible to adjust various parameters of
the model to improve the impedance matching or other properties.  Thank you
very much for posting this!  73s/good luck,

		         -- KD6PAG  (Networking Old-Timer, Satellite QRPer

P.S. Hey, i had no idea one could put comments in a NEC2 model; thank you
for that hint as well!!