LVB Tracker firmware release

Folks

I've released the firmware for the Las Vegas Boulevard Tracker. I've also
written some updated documentation. Included is all source code.

This is all at http://www.g6lvb.com/Articles/LVBTracker/v0_1.zip

In case you're new to this device, the LVB Tracker is a rotator interface
supporting Yaesu Az/El rotators. It has the option of standard RS-232, USB
and Ethernet connectivity and is compatible with Nova and Wisp (and other
prediction software with the GS-232 interface protocol).

73 Howard G6LVB