LVB Tracker firmware release

I've released the firmware for the Las Vegas Boulevard Tracker. I've also
written some updated documentation. Included is all source code.

This is all at http://www.g6lvb.com/Articles/LVBTracker/v0_1.zip

In case you're new to this device, the LVB Tracker is a rotator interface
supporting Yaesu Az/El rotators. It has the option of standard RS-232, USB
and Ethernet connectivity and is compatible with Nova and Wisp (and other
prediction software with the GS-232 interface protocol).

73 Howard G6LVB