Re: News from TY

Hello Vladi, Sorry to hear about the poor conditions, was really hoping to
hear you too. Tonight, favorable conditions, low squints when east coast comes
into footprint at 1:40 UTC. Looks like at least a 2 hour window until MA 230. I
realize it will be very early in Benin at that time. I am hoping you will
start brewing the coffee as you are reading this. Many ops were on waiting and
looking for you. Seemed every QSO I had you were mentioned.

                     Good luck no matter what happens, I hope you make alot
of contacts from Tango Yankee land.  73 Pete KC2HLI