News from TY

Dear All,
Thanks a lot for the e-mails. The things did not work
well again last night. Strong Interference S9 did not
allow me even to hear the beacon. Today I changed my
QTH and the preliminary tests showed that there is no
interference. Tonight 15th of Nov I will be QRV as of
20.15 when there will be AOS. I am afraid there will
be no chance to work NA at all. I am so sorry.
So please the stations from Far East, Australia and
Europe be there!