Squint angles for 11/15

Hi,

November 15th will mark the day that I first try to receive AO-40's S-band beacon.  I have a couple older satellite tracking programs that don't give the squint angles of the bird.  Can anyone provide me with the angles since it would make it easier to know if I'm doing something wrong or it's just hard to copy the bird due to poor angles.  My QTH is Las Vegas, NV, 36.035418 North, 115.14541 West, elevation 2200 feet.  The time I have access to the bird is 2044z, 11/15, to 0155z 11/16.

Looking forward to hearing from anybody with some info!

73,

Jeff WB3JFS
Las Vegas, NV