RE: AMSAT Hardware

Just want to thank you all for all your terrific responses.  I am hoping to
find one built, so open to any more suggestions, otherwise, I've gotten lots
of feedback about the FODTrack that appears to make it easier to figure out
how to build.

Also, any suggestions on inexpensive sources of 7/8 or 1" heliax, looking
for a long, 100' plus or minus length...

Michael  K3MH