Leo sats

Good morning all.

I had just started getting on the sats and was figuring out how to work
the sats when uo-14 died. That was the only sat I had been using. I had
a great time using it, and now I am curious what other leo sats are
there? I am a newbie at this so any links that have CURRENT info would
be appreciated. I've done some google searches but a lot of the info
seems to be outdated.  I want to get more comfortable with the FM sats
before I try one of the ssb/fm birds. I only have 2meter and 440
capability here. Any information would be appreciated. You can reply
here or direct to me k4sac(at) omuonline.net

Thanks es 73 Jack K4SAC