AO-16 also Digipeats

AO-16 also digipeates!

When I mentioned that we are trying to re-commission SAPPHIRE as a UI
digiepater so that we have at least one working digi in space, Paul
pointed out that the venerable AO-16 still digipeats as well, though it
takes PSK and and SSB receciver on the downlink and MANCHESTER FM on the
uplink.  This used to be an impediment...

BUT!  These days, however, there is sound card software that can easily
decode this...  Maybe its time to see what creative geniuses can think
of for this spacecraft to do...

de WB4APR, Bob