Peter I DXpedition postponed

I loaned my AO40 portable antenna system to the team planning to go to Peter
I island in January 2004.  Unfortunately, the Peter I expedition is now
postponed until January 2005 because of transportation problems that made it
impossible to get to Peter I during the short ice and storm-free window in
2004.

My antenna kit is available for loan this winter if anybody knows of a
DXpedition team willing to use it.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA