Re: LHCP with Horn?

You can do it with a diagonal horn, but again the pattern tends to be a bit
wider than an offset would want.
After much consideration, I concluded the W2IMU "dual-mode" horn would
absolutely ROCK for an offset feed, but it's pretty large and not the
easiest thing to construct either.  Another project for retirement (in 26
years!)

At 21:44 2003-11-13, Tom Smith wrote:
>Tony - how do you get LHCP with a horn?
>
>Tom KB6A
>DM13au, Anaheim, California, USA
>
>{snip}
> > I agree with you that a patch would be a poor feed for
> > an offset fed .6 f/d dish. A better feed would be a horn.
> > Cheers,
> > Tony AA2TX
>
>----

Scott Townley NX7U