Circuit and manual for PA Minix HP-120UDX

Hallo for Germany - DL9GWD  !!

Im looking for a manual and circuit for a 70 cm PA.
Brand name is MINIX HP-120UDX. Special I#m looking for
the type of the GaAs FET in the preamp part. And the
information of the STB/PPT signal : TX on ground or
+13 V.

In using with the HF-pwr Vox in SSB on Oscar 40 the
preamp demanged. Now I buy a squezzer but not get info
about the preamp FET.

tnx fer answer de dl9gwd@yahoo.com

ralf in JO42HD and 2nd JO64QC

PS: front GaAs FET 430 Mhz ALL MODE LINEAR AMPLIFIER
MINIX HP-120UDX.