Re: IC-910 / 3731

Hi Russ,

Good thing my sister lives in Perth otherwise I wouldn't have a clue about
what a stubbie is :-)

The 600mm pay dish with center feed probably means you will have to build
your own feed. If you aren't familiar with them you might want to check out
the K5OE web pages http://members.aol.com/k5oe/

Before you go through the trouble you might want to check with some other
lads in your area to see if any are using the 600mm dish..  Depending on
which part of VK2 you live in it may not be large enough.  Most of the
VK2's I know are using a 1M dish or larger.  You could probably get by with
a 60cm dish like the G3RUH because it has excellent gain, but the offset
feed dish below 30 degrees south latitude might be stuffed.

73,

Emily