IC-910 / 3731

Thx to all those that replied both on and off the list, all replies were in
the positive

Emily, the dish is a pay tv off center feed job of about 600mm, its still
on my mates roof,  1/2 dozen stubbies
is the going price, for which he is also going to unbolt it, and knowing
Peter I will get to drink half of them, its tough
doing business with ur mates.

                       best regards Russ VK2BJP