Re: UO-14 reaches the end of its mission

Hello This is Yoshi JF6BCC.

At 2003/11/11 22:41:37 ji1izr/Masahiro SANADA wrote:
> I am so sad to hear that you ended your mission.
> The signal was very strong and I could easily catch the voices through your
> repeater.

  I also feeling so sad with this news. The UO-14 on bent-pipe
FM repeater mode was so easy to use even in the high QRM condition
of far east areas. I now regret with my last T88 trip because
my LEO antenna did not work well and could make only 2 QSO via
UO-14 at that time....
  I started QRV on UO-14 at Sep.2000, and made many QSO with
many hams in far eastern area. The fun of FM birds is different
from another analog birds. We should have another one in near
future.

  Thanks for all who supported and enjoyed UO-14.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR/T88IY
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY,V63BP
jf6bcc@jarl.com or yoshi@kh2gr.callsign.org

My Web Page <http://kh2gr.callsign.org>