Re: TY/LZ3XV Schedule

Vladi, I must whold heartedly agree with Grant.  The conditions on the 15
will be much, much better than on the 14th.  Squints will be very
favorable.  Only the hour will be later when these good condx exsist.
Please give it a go on the 15th for all of North America and South
America as well.  Thanks and travel safely...  Frank, K0BLT