Re: Ic-910 / 3731aa

G'day Russ,

This is what I am using - I like it very much and would recommend it to
anyone. I would recommend two things - put 6db of attenuation between the
down converter and the IC-910 and add the UX-106 DSP unit.

What kind of dish?

73,

Emily

At 10:57 AM 11/13/2003 +1100, you wrote:
>G'day All,
>               I'm setting up to work AO-40, and I'm considering the following
>               - IC-910h, txcr
>               - 3731AA down coverter
>               I would be interested in any comments by users or ex users
> of these units .
>
>                   Regards   Russ VK2BJP

W0EEC - CM87tm
ARRL - AMSAT - MSARC - ARCA - Project OSCAR
http://www.projectoscar.net
http://www.emilyshouse.com/W0EEC
http://www.experthams.net/ao7