Attention: KB8TJX and K6RTC

I either of the two stations in the subject line are subscribers to this
reflector I want you to know that I have QSL cards here for you from
Kadri, TA1D.  They were enclosed in a direct mailing to me from Turkey
and if you send me an SASE I'll be happy to QSP them on their way to you.

73  Frank, K0BLT
P. O. Box 191
Bridgeport, NE  69336