RE: American Ops on AO-40??

I definitely plan to be on from California for the next good pass covering
both of us. I will be on starting about 0400 UTC Nov 15. Our window closes
about 0600 UTC. Hope to see you there.

I will also try on the 14th from about 0300 UTC to about 0500 UTC, but that
pass is generally very poor into California as the squint is pretty high.

Gary Gonnella W6RYO
http://www.w6ryo.com