RE: Doppler correction?

I think Paul's suggestion is a good idea.  I recall how
Brooks Van Pelt did this with the table loaded version
of KCT control: he did a calculation of when and how
much using linear interpolation and a finite difference
estimate of the slopes of these "lines".  You set
your tolerances and giving a couple of points a time
to update is computed and on the nearest timer interrupt,
Brooks fixed the frequency and/or updated the antennas.
It was pretty neat and all in fairly neat assembly language:
ahhh, the good old days, when we walked twelve miles
to school, uphill both ways, in a foot of snow, thirteen
months a year. This would be a mouse flatulence in a hurricane
on today's computers.

Bob
N4HY