Re: Doppler correction?

Hi John,

I had an overhead pass today so I tried it also.
I got something like 150Hz per update which is
just about 100Hz per second.

I loaded Hamscope also and I can see that it seems
to have trouble at that rate. I don't know if there
is a reasonable fix for this but I'll take a look
at it. The only other thing I could think of is
to find another cw decoder with better AFC or a wider
bandwidth but given that they generally assume terestrial use,
this may not be too likely.

73,
Tony AA2TX