Tripod

Having a fixed station...I would like to try from time to time some AO-40
portable system..
I have an 80cm offset dish,UHF X-quad 9x9 ele antenna,an helix
feed,downconverter,a YAESU FT-100D(V/U/HF all mode),another Kenwood TR851E
(UHF all mode)..all the elements to go on with an AO40 portable
station.Right?.
My only problem arises with the tripod.My idea is to buy a photographic
tripod..and I want to put a cross boom supporting the antennas in their
extremes.
My problem is mechanical..I request ideas and close-up images of attaching
methods of a crossed boom to the tripod platform (where the camera is
attached).without severe damages to the tripod..hi°...so,that the antennas
can be directed both in AZ and EL by the tripod system.
Many of these stations can be seen in some web pages,but not many close-up
images..°°

Thanks in advance°°..see you on AO-40°

73,s de Antonio (EA1IW)
AMSAT-EA 259  AMSAT-UK 5435 AMSAT-NA 33945
afesan@teleline.es
ea1iw@amsat.org