RE: uo-14

>  Logged 3085 contacts, 41 states, and  36 countries with her,
> first contact
> was with Steve KB8VAO 7/01/2000, last one with Stan WA1ECF 8/13/2003.
> UO-14 will be missed here.....

I had dozens of contacts and probably several hours actual on air time on
UO-14 (such long operating times were made possible by our lower population
density, which allowed ragchews to take place).  Made friends through both
UO-14 and SO-35, some of whom I still catch up with on HF  or IRLP/Echolink
from time to time, and operated through her from some very remote places.
On some occasions, UO-14 was literally the only repeater within range!

Definitely will be missed down here. :-(