UO-14 QSOs worked and thank you

Hi all,
Just to add to all the others who have paid tribute to
UO-14 and Surrey Satellite.

I had my first QSO on UO-14 February 24th 2000. The last was
August 8th 2003.

Total number of QSO's 726 over the years.
DXCC countries worked approximately 55. Counted by hand :-)

Mostly I used UO-14 to hunt grids in Europe and
Asia with great success.

Thank you to all who made this happen, Chris, Martin and all the
others at Surrey Satellite.

Let us hope that ECHO will be there for us in a short time to take
over from UO-14.

73 OZ1MY
Ib