Re: Doppler correction?

Hi John
All I can say is make sure the PC clock is within one second and make sure
the AFC window in Hamscope is set to 100Hz (this is the maximum). Also you
can control the Rx audio frequency in hamscope manualy using the up/down
keys just to fine tune things now and again if the Rx signal goes out of the
AFC window.

Regards Robert G8ATE