Re: TS-b2000 comments

Hello< I sometimes use the Kenwood ARCP software for my 2000x. It seems to
work very well, I have found no bugs with it. Everything can be controlled right
from my laptop. The best thing i see about it is using the menus, the
complete menu opens up in one box , all you need to do is click on the item and turn
it on and off. Unlike the rig where you have to turn the Multi Chan. knob to
the desired menu number , than use the main, sub, plus or minus button on the
face of the rig. I have never used the 2000b, but i an quite sure the software
for it is the same as im using now. It is nice when im feeling lazy and dont
want to spin the vfo , just click the mouse and away you go. You can download
the software on the web, but need a keycode to use it.

                                 Pete