TS-b2000 comments

I have found a TS-B2000 that fits within my budget-but
can't find a regular 2000 within budget parameters
yet.  I wonder if many people on the list have had
experience with the B2000 and the virtual front panel
on the computer screen.  How did it work?  Were you
able to run other programs-like digital communication
ones-at the same time.  Or did this setup prove to be
a big pain?

I would be looking at doing some satellite work also
with the B2000 and wonder if it is very easy to do
with the virtual front panel.  Any comments would be
appreciated-good or bad.