Re: Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 22:57:50 -0700

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 08:17:00PM +0000, pthunborg@att.net wrote:
> Rick,
>
> It looks like we have identical stations.  This is where an S-band signal
> source comes in handy.  There have been previous posts on this and I don't
> know the URL off the top of my head, so you will have to search the archives
> for that.

1. Find junked 486 board. (or even 386sx, whatever is lying about)
2. unsolder one of the xtal oscillator modules. I used a 24mhz osc module
   works fine. Some folks have used 50mhz. Whatever you find, multiply
   it out and see if its close.
3. Solder piece of wire to pin 8
4. put +5 on pin 14 ground pin 7

  The lazy signal generator, but its easily heard on my setup.

- Diane VA3DB