Symposium?

Jeff -- some photos I took (about 93 of them) are posted on my personal
photo web site at http://www.pbase.com/tomcat/amsat_2003_agm

These include pix of nearly all of the speakers and nearly all of the prize
winners and were taken for use in an upcoming issue of the Journal.

On a different Symposium-related topic: several people have asked for copies
of my "C-C Rider" in-band C-band concept. Of course, it is in the
Proceedings that people got at the meeting (or order from AMSAT-HQ). The MS
Word .DOC version of the paper, along with the PowerPoint .PPT that I
presented, are available at http://www.gpstime.com -- just scroll to the
bottom of the page.

73 de Tom, W3IWI