Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 22:57:50 -0700

I am trying to get my satellite equipment working.  Using Unitrac 2000,
Icom 910, N3IYR's dish, and a UEK-3000 S-band converter mounted on the back
of the dish.

I have not been able to receive any signals (including the S band beacon) at
all.   Been trying all evening (Sun 9 Nov).  Unitrac showing the bird from
10 to 37 degrees above the horizon to the southeast of Denver).

Tried varying the receive freq and manually adj the beams slightly with no
luck either.

My big question is; are others hearing the beacon or is the squint angle to
far off to hear the bird?

Thanks

Dick K8ZTT
Franktown CO