CUTE-I recovered

Hello All,

I'm Kazuya Konoue, from Tokyo Institute of Technology,
Laboratory for Space Systems (JQ1YCZ).

Thank you for many CUTE-I reception report since last Friday!!!
Our CubeSat "CUTE-I" has recovered from power trouble.
Now, onboard battery, solar cell, and charge circuit work well.
We are considering the cause of this trouble (Solar Flare...?).

We want to send CUTE-I verification card to anyone who heard CUTE-I.
The details are described in the following page.

Best Regards,

  Kazuya KONOUE
  Student in doctoral course
  Laboratory for Space Systems (LSS)
  Matunaga Lab.  Dept. of Mechanical and Aerospace Eng.
  Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
  Tel&Fax: +81-3-5734-2644
  E-mail: konoue@lss.mes.titech.ac.jp