Beacon + 20 NET on AO40

Dave, wb6llo, will call the beacon+20 net at 0530z on 15nov03...

All of Europe will be in view with good off-point.

Be aware of any late AO40 operation schedule changes, and all N/C's will
attempt to keep up with these changes as we head for the doldrums.  On the
last cycle we operated the net right up to xponder shut down.

N/C will maintain a fixed xmit frequency, please note your position in the
round table...."Find yourself" off the net frequency, and come join
us.  Doppler is of little concern, and we all have knobs...Remember, N/C is
never off frequency, zero beat him on ssb....

Net scheduling will resume immediately after the xponder is turned back on.

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....