Re: Primestar dish and AO-40

Hi Jeff,

If you live in an area where it rains (and I think W3 is a rainy area) you
probably want to use stainless steel.  Since the dish is a reflector and
it's only for receive, the bigger concern would be weight and corrosion.

The MB is PSK so you can probably hear it on either sideband, but I usually
listen in CW because the bandwidth is only 500Hz and it cuts down on the
noise.  USB is probably the way most people listen since that is how they
are receiving phone when listening to QSOs.

73,

Emily