Primestar dish and AO-40

Hi all,

I have a Primestar dish, large version, that I picked up for a bargain and have been contemplating converting it to 2.4 gHz downlink using a Cal-Amp D/C for AO-40.  Some questions that I hope a few answers are available.  First, the original 4 carriage bolts that were used to mount the elevation adjustment and pole support are missing.  No big deal, but does it matter what type of bolts are used?  Ferous or non-ferous?  Not sure if bolts would somehow conduct and ground the covered screening on the dish.  Second, when receiving the AO-40 telemetry, do you use USB or LSB for the receive?

Jeff
WB3JFS